Crew & Vessel Management.
Marisol Qatar firmly believes in People, Leadership and Technical Excellence as the foundation of reliable and effective service.
In selection of both sea and shore based staff, Marisol Qatar maintains an industry leading standard of recruitment and training: developing its people, in a friendly, inter-active working environment, geared towards continuous improvement.
At Marisol Qatar, we understand the quality of officers and crew are the most important factor in the management of a vessel. Thus, our crew management services apply the highest standards of HR management and screening and processing of crew, based on each client's needs and goals.
Our crewing services include:
- Crew management, including: crew planning, crew processing, database management, follow-up cases, crew accounting, payroll and allotments and crew travel.
- Crew recruitment from a global network of 4 manning offices in key maritime Centre's.
- Crew training to ensure that our crew develop in our organization and generate steadily more value for clients.
- Training Centre's in Qatar, India, and the Philippines.
We aim to be a strategic partner, developing human resources in a cost-effective and quality-minded way to create long-term value. All of our operations are ISO 9002-certified.
Please contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
In today´s highly competitive shipping world, there are great advantages in utilizing efficient full management services.
Marisol Qatar offer high quality ship management services. This includes everything from qualified technical support to an unparalleled crew management package designed to relieve owners of the workload related to the manning of their vessels.
Our service includes but not limited to,
- Provision of competent officers and crew, certified as required and also with qualifications as considered necessary for the vessel and the trade; arranging their joining and repatriation as well as all related functions, as required, including union relations, medical examinations, etc.
- Supply of provisions, stores, consumables and other required stores
- Provision of lubricating oils
- Maintenance of the vessel to the agreed standard including repairs, dry docking and provision of spares and in the case of tankers, fulfilling the requirements of the oil majors
- Keeping of records and ensuring that the vessel is well documented with all certificates, manuals, etc., as required for the agreed trades
- Provision of insurance for the vessel as agreed, but with a minimum of H&M. War and P&I insurance and also handling and settling of claims
- Provision of running budgets for the vessel and full running cost accounts including budget comparisons with comments, balance sheet and profit and loss statement
- Provision of agreed technical and condition reports
- Allocation of superintendent to the vessel, with the necessary back-up, who will be responsible for the technical/economical operation of same and will visit the vessel at regular intervals or whenever required
- Handling of all operational matters for spot market or time-chartered vessels such as pre-fixture voyage estimates, post fixtures, voyage instructions, monitoring vessel´s performance
- Handling of charter party disputes, FDD and cargo claims, bunkering, appointment of agents, freights and hire